A month ago I was invited to try out the Anita Active Dynamix Star Max Support Sports Bra and was requested to seriously put it through its paces before writing a honest review.
This however wasn’t the first time I had seen an Anita Active bra. During my initial encounter with the Anita Active range earlier this year, I immediately fell in love with the look and feel of the bra, but somehow never got around to trying it out.
The Importance of a Good Fitting Sports Bra
To be rather honest, I seriously underestimated the importance of a good fitting bra. Apparently it’s all about the perfect fit! Experts say it’s just as important to wear a well-fitted, quality sports bra as it is a pair of quality trainers. A good fitting bra can make a big difference to your workout as well as your breast health. Let’s not forget your soaring confidence levels.
During my fitting, Taryn from the Bra Guru explained in detailed how a bra should fit and stressed the importance of getting measured by a professional bra fitting service. Check out my blog post on The Bra Guru to get the low down on all things bra related.
My Thoughts on the Anita Active Dynamix Star Max Support Sports Bra
- Lets start with the fabric which is extremely lightweight and I love the barely there feel of it on my skin.
- The dual colour options are vibrant and bold. I must admit that I felt super sexy and confident wearing that bra, purely because of the design and the way it immediately improved my posture.
- The fabric is also breathable, which is aimed at active sweat management. After wearing that bra for an entire day in Durban, which is known for its hot and humid weather, I will have to admit that this feature of the Anita Active bra gets a 10/10.
- Its front-adjustable strap system allows an “easy on & off”. This is truly such a cool feature and design. It really does make life easier and makes this an all round sports bra. You can basically adjust the straps depending out your workout.
- The back, cross design feature sits at exactly the right spot on my back. I found it super comfortable and was able to wear the bra for a long period without experiencing my usual back pain.
- The straps are padded and I really like the thickness of the straps. I found that it didn’t cut into my shoulders during high impact activities.
- Due to my foot being injured, I am unable to run at the moment. So I asked a friend who owns an Anita Active Bra to review the bra during her run. She confirmed that the straps did not cut into her shoulders during to her run and that movement is minimal. So more run, less bounce!
- This is a wireless bra that actually performs like a bra with a solid under wire support. My breasts honestly haven’t looked this amazing since I was 16. Unbelievable support and shape and for the first time ever, my breasts and my body are not at war with each other. My breasts move with my body and not against it.
- Another feature that has me shook – there’s NO padding of the bra cups, yet it gives the perfect shape to ones breasts. Have a look at the video below to see what I mean
- And finally. Wait for it … these bras are available in cup sizes AA-G. You heard right, a G cup!
View this post on Instagram
Taryn from @thebra_guru talking me through my professional bra fitting for the @anitasa.pvn sports bra. This is the #dynamiXStar (color = peacock) . Guys!!! No jiggle no 🤩🤩🤩 Did you see that?? . Plus the colour is AMAZING right? . . . . #Anita #AnitaActive #SportsBra #BraGuru #FirmSupporterOfWomen #firmsupportofsport #progresspics #transformation #bodytransformation #fitfam #fitfamsa #fitspo #healthspo #weightloss #weightlossmotivation #weightlossjourney #fattofit #fitmom #fit #fitness #fitnessjourney #fitnessmotivation #blog #blogger #fitnessblogger
After wearing the Anita Active Dynamix Star Max Support Sports Bra regularly over the past month, I have to admit that I now understand why this sexy sports bra won the international Red Dot Design Award.