Chilli Garlic Prawns
- 1kg prawns
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon agave honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 chopped red chilli
- 2 tablespoon chilli powder (or paprika)
- freshly squeezed juice from 2 lime
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C
- Wash and prepare prawns. You can leave the heads and shells on depending on your preference.
- Make sure to de-vein each prawn.
- Peel and chop the ginger and garlic finely.
- Chop the spring onion, coriander and red chilli.
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Then add the prawns to the mixture. Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes to marinade.
- Remove from the marinade and grill on each side for approximately 1.5 to 2 minutes.