Hasbro have recently released their Top Toys 2020 list and amongst those are board games. Monopoly for Sore Losers happens to be one those board games. The latest version of its iconic game is perfect for sore losers.
Don’t get sad … get even!
Say goodbye to the frustration of losing while playing Monopoly and say hello to the Monopoly For Sore Losers board game. This hilarious twist on the classic Monopoly game turns losing on its head and celebrates it instead.
Skylar my tween is absolutely Monopoly obsessed. As a result we have multiple versions of Monopoly. The latest edition, has provided the perfect twist and we absolutely love it.
READ : Another version we love is Monopoly Cash Grab
Monopoly for Sore Losers – The Twist
- Lose to win – The annoying things like paying rent or going to jail actually help players get ahead.
- Collect coins – Monopoly For Sore Losers has players actually wanting to land on useless board spaces, pay taxes and rent and even go to jail because they’ll collect Sore Loser coins
- Mr. Monopoly token – Get 4 Sore Loser coins and cash them in for the Mr. Monopoly token that lets players “stomp” around the board collecting money instead of paying out
- Celebrate lose – Nobody enjoys losing but now it’s actually fun! Chance cards and Community Chest cards create and celebrate sore losers
- Great family game – The family classic board game is suitable for families and kids ages 8 and up. It’s a super fun game to help family spend some quality time together and maybe the latest twist will result in less family feuds.
Sore Losers is the twist you have been waiting for.
Disclaimer : Hasbro South Africa kindly sent over Monopoly for Sore Losers in exchange for an honest and unbiased review from the boys and I.