A creamy filling and buttery biscuit base, who can resist this classic party dessert? This Easy Summer cheesecake recipe will impress your guests every single time. It’s definitely one of our favourite dessert recipes and even my kids are able to make this cheesecake from scratch.
- 1 pkt tennis biscuits
- 100ml melted butter.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tub plain smooth cottage cheese
- 60ml lemon juice.
- Your fav fruit for decorating.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Crunch biscuits.
- Add melted butter and mix.
- Layer base of spring-form cake tin and set aside.
- Mix the filling ingredients and pour onto base.
- Pop into over, close door and switch oven off.
- Leave in oven for 30 min.
- Decorate with fruit and serve chilled.
I really hope that you give this easy summer cheesecake recipe a try and enjoy eating every morsel. Leave a comment if cheesecake is life.