Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 175ml coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix until the pancake batter is smooth.
- Add coconut oil to a pan and allow to heat.
- Pour mixture into the pan and make pancakes
- Cook for a few minutes then flip over and allow to cook on the other side
- Remove from pan, stack
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and some berries (optional but oh so yummy)