Skip to content
- 1 tin drained canned chickpeas (liquid reserved)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (reserve some oil for drizzling)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled (you may want to use less
- Black pepper to taste (freshly ground)
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika (and a a little for garnish)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Pop all your ingredients into a nutribullet / foodprocessor.
- Flip the switch and and let it do its thing.
- Add the reserved chickpea liquid as needed to produce a smooth texture.
- Serve, drizzled with the olive oil and pinch of paprika and parsley.