- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 T coconut sugar or honey
- 3 T protein powder
- ¾ cup cassava flour
- ¼ t salt
Blueberry Coulis Ingredients
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 T coconut sugar
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the coconut oil, coconut milk, and coconut sugar or honey.
- Mix well.
- Add the cassava flour and salt and mix well.
- Cook by for couple minutes per side on a greased pan over medium heat until cooked through.
Berry Coulis Directions
- Combine the berries and coconut sugar in a pot and allow to stew.
- You can blend the mixture or mash some of the berries in the pot while cooking.
- Once a nice thick syrup starts to form add the apple cider vinegar.
- Mix and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Then serve with your pancakes.